BEYONCE GRANT AID TO HOUSTON FLOOD VICTIMS


umahiprince.blogspot.com

Pop icon Beyonce granted aid to the victims of Hurricane Harvey in Houston, where she is from.

According to Houston Chronicle, Beyonce said she’s working closely with her foundation BeyGOOD to work out a plan.

She said:

My heart goes out to my hometown, Houston, and I remain in constant prayer for those affected and for the rescuers who have been so brave and determined to do so much to help.

I am working closely with my team at BeyGOOD as well as my pastor (Rudy Rasmus at St. John’s in downtown Houston) to implement a plan to help as many as we can.

The star's BeyGOOD foundation was established in 2013 and partners with global charities to provide housing, food and medical assistance to those in need.

Other stars including Kim Kardashian West and Kevin Hart have also vowed to help

No comments:

Post a Comment