THE HARDER I WORK THE LUCKIER I GET ─ CHIKA IKE

umahiprince.blogspot.com

Nollywood diva Chika Ike, who is currently on reading vacation, began her film career in 2005 when she played a minor character in the movie Sweet Love

She got her first major role that same year in a movie titled Bless the Child and has since played major roles in over a hundred movies, such as Paradise, Mirror of Beauty, To Love a Stranger, Girls Got Reloaded, Happy Ending, Yes We Will, Anointed Queen and The Prince and the Princess.

Read also: 

The beautiful actress took to Instagram to project how she is always Favoured with luck whenever she work hard. 


The harder I work the Luckier I get .... No one promised that it will be easy but it will be worth it . Harvard got me reading like never before..lt's a reading Vacation...Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment