BOBRISKY CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY WITH GATEMAN IN HIS BEDROOM


umahiprince.blogspot.com

Media entertainer, Bobrisky , set a huge plans this month of September, his birth month with new photos and plan to rock out with his fans.

Bobrisky, took to Instagram to display a video were he is celebrating his birthday with his gateman. He also express the kind of relationship that exit between him and his worker.
 
He wrote:

I'm done with my gateman dis morning 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. No matter who u are always have a happy chilling with ur workers. Don't ignore them or treat them like nobody. Gateman or house help has d same blood running in ur veins. If u have a gateman u are not feeding,or paying his salary pls change towards them today. They are Human too. And don't forget I said am spending so much money on dis birthday 🎉 cos am 26yrs and I want to thank God for his grace. Secondly if u wanna join my premium on snap dm me for account details. Thanks guys.

umahiprince.blogspot.com.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment