BOBRISKY SET PLANS FOR HIS BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY


https://umahiprince.blogspot.com

Media entertainer, Bobrisky , set a huge plans this month of September, his birth month with new photos and plan to rock out with his fans. few days ago, the media entertainer made it known that he will be spending 15 million on his birthday celebration.
Bobrisky took to Instagram to dash out his plans for his birthday on Saturday. 

He wrote: 

I can't wait to shutdown Lagos on Saturday. My birthday bash will be so lit. Am rocking 40 inches India 🇮🇳 hair, 7 different mad outfit, three different makeup 💄 artist,7 different shoes 👠. After my dinner at intercontinental hotel we are moving straight to DNA club Victoria island where over 8 million aces of spade ♠️ will be going down. Bobrisky magas are coming to spray that money on me. You are all invited to d club to come enjoy urself. All white party 🎉. For those asking me for my premium account. All u need to do is after paying your 10k send me a prove of ur payment I will add u straight up. Thanks 🙏🏻

https://umahiprince.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment