DUNCAN MIGHTY PICKED UP A WALLET CONTAINING POUNDS


umahiprince.blogspot.com

Nigerian Singer Duncan Mighty said on Instagram that he picked up a wallet filled with pounds close to his house on Port Harcourt with no identity and he is searching for the owner.

He said, the owner should come forward with prove.
He wrote:
I picked up a wallet containing pounds last night in gra close my house around skippers fast food port-harcourt while going back home from an event.. there's no identity card on it but there's a RISSe bank credit card and a Hilton room card pls if this is yours kindly send me the the name and color of the wallet and also the name written on on white paper inside the wallet .. this is no prank or joke I've lost my iPhone sometime ago and the person who picked it up returned the phone back to me.... I am a Nigerian

No comments:

Post a Comment