Man Set To Divorce His Wife For Not Performing Her Duties


https://umahiprince.blogspot.com/2017/09/man-set-to-divorce-his-wife-for-not.html

Nigeria man voice out and set to divorce his wife for not performing her responsible. Samuel Oj temibi as known on Facebook said she will send her wife packing because he can't be making his own meal after getting married to her.
Here is what he wrote

"Since my house wife don't want to be responsible for her responsibility as a house wife".

"Trust me, very soon, I will send her packing because I can't be cooking for myself after marriage. And it is against our culture".

"On what ground would I stoop my manhood so low by using it to cook😝.
Am in search of a responsible and a matured girl to marry".

Here is what he shared: 

No comments:

Post a Comment