Mother And Son To Be Called To Bar Together In Abuja (Photos)






Mother And Son To Be Called To Bar Together In Abuja. the son took to facebook to share their photos with the below caption:

He wrote:

Ekwuemeee!!!Ekwuemeee!!! You are the living God ooh;Eze no one like you...
Wow
Its here, The moment we've all been waiting for.
Our Journey of Six years has finally brought about so much joy and fulfillment in our hearts.I'm actually very overjoyed.
Celebrate with us as my Mother Mrs U.O. Nwadiogu and I Mr B.A. Nwadiogu are called to the Bar as Barristers and Solicitors of the Supreme Court of Nigeria on the 12th and 13th of December respectively at the International Conference Centre Abuja .


It could have only been God,and we're grateful.
Proud Mother
Proud Son
I wouldn't have done this without you 
And I bet you wouldn't have done it without me too*winks.
Love you Ma'am, always.

More grace to us,even after the Call

More photos below.....
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and text

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and text



No comments:

Post a Comment