Suspected Lunatic Breaks Silence on Killing of Two Pupils in Ogun




Days ago, it was gathered that two students of the St John primary school, Agodo, Ogun State, were butchered by a man said to be mentally unbalanced, who fled after the incident.


Finally the suspected lunatic, Lekan Adebisi, finally breaks silent on what made him to kill the two innocent children when he was apprehended on Wednesday. he said, It was due to frustration. When hunger gripped me and it became unbearable, I thought of my life and concluded that it was a bad life. Then I grabbed a machete. I was prepared to face the consequence.”

When interviewed by some journalists, Adebisi’s response was incoherent and he often switched from the English language to Yoruba.

 The following exchange took place between the suspect and journalists:


 How old are you?

 I am 28 years old.

 Are you married or single?

 I am not married. I don’t have a girlfriend.

 What do you do for a living?

 I used to organise private lessons for children and charge N20 per child.

 Why did you kill two pupils at St. John’s Anglican Primary School, Agodo, Ogun Waterside Local Government Area?

 I did not eat for two weeks and I went out to beg other people for money. Nobody gave me money. When I had money, I took care of family members, friends and even outsiders.

 You haven’t answered the question. Why did you kill the pupils?

 It was due to frustration. When hunger gripped me and it became unbearable, I thought of my life and concluded that it was a bad life. Then I grabbed a machete. I was prepared to face the consequence.”

It was also gathered by the state commissioner of police, Ahmed lliyasu, that Adebisi would be charged to court soon




No comments:

Post a Comment